the LOVE story: How we met

Mar 19, 2012

Well, we climbed Crowder's Mountain this past weekend!
Moo wasn't thrilled about it and cried & whined the first half, but she finally decided to get over it and start clapping over and over again.
I guess it was her way of motivating us.

................

Anyways, some of you wanted me to share my love story with the MOD man, my husband. 
I suppose I can oblige ;).

It is long & detailed, so I hope that you are prepared.

It was the fall of our Freshman year in college
(to be precise, it was the very first week).
I made my way to one of the many swing dances that Franciscan was hosting for students
(I say many because I feel like there was always swing dancing going on somewhere at all times).

As soon as I got there, I immediately noticed this Italian looking guy dancing with a girl. 
I don't know what the heck made me do this, but I went up to them and started showing them some swing moves (???). I obviously thought I knew more. What a jerk, Camille.

The girl was sufficiently annoyed by now (I don't blame here), but the Italian looking guy turned to me and asked, "Soo....are you like a Junior here?".
Yes, that did happen.
Pick up line?
Yes.

...& this is where it all began.
You'll have to wait until next week to find out more!
The suspense is killing you, isn't it?





Pin It

11 comments:

  1. Hahahaha. Oh baby. By the way, your baby (the literal one) is BEAUTIFUL in this picture! And Matt and Madeline look great too! Ciao bella - I miss you!
    Love,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far so good, I love a good 'how we met' story. Love the look your hubs has on his face in this pic. We have a little chihuahua too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. hey, i sent you an e-mail! did you receive it? :)

      Delete
  4. OOOOooo....i do love a good love story! Can't wait until the next installment :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh love it!! Nothing like those FUS dances to pick up girls at;)
    Can't wait to read the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhh, i am intrigued and so excited to read the next excerpt!
    you are taking gorgeous, GORGEOUS photos! the mountain looks beautiful.
    and moo is so cute!

    hope you have a wonderful wednesday <3
    xoxo
    maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to read the rest of the story!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The two of you are a perfect match made in heaven! I was really inspired reading every details of your love story. :) God bless you more in your endeavors together. I'm happy for the both of you.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugarrrr, shugaaa.

Follow me on Instagram too! @lifeinmod

Pin It button on image hover