Dec 20, 2012

lifeinmod
I think today's the last day I'll be posting this memorial.
I think a little cheer is needed around here...it being Christmas next week and all.

I just wanted to make a big effort to remember those lost in CT and also to remind myself what Christmas is all about. Festive DIYs & outfits are always fun, but this season isn't about that.

"For God so loved the world that he gave his only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life" John 3:16

This season is all about loving & giving unconditionally.
Sure...I knew that, but did I really think about it until this week? Not really, honestly.
I was getting so wrapped up in planning the Holiday DIYs, etc. that I didn't take the time.
I think I needed this week of silence to really remember that.


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Agreed Camille. Situations as stated definitely have me re-evaluating what is actually important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you, Camille. We all need Him so much.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugarrrr, shugaaa.

Follow me on Instagram too! @lifeinmod

Pin It button on image hover