Q + A: dressed to the max

Jan 3, 2013

Q: 

A:
A maxi dress or skirt is a great basic to have.
There are many options when it comes to styling them...even during the cold, winter months!
Here are some different ways to style a maxi and also where you can find your own. Thanks for your Q, Leah :). 


--------------> oh, but 1st would you please vote for me?-------->
I have promised a music video w/ me dancing. You can quote me on that. 


 via 1. 2. 3. 4

These maxis have been so perfectly layered, belted and warm-ified for winter.
I'd wear every single one! No questions asked. 

While you probably won't find the same exact ones, I've found some pretty similar options for you...& psssst...they are budget-friendly *high five*.


So...
Would you wear it?


Pin It

5 comments:

  1. love all these looks. especially the top right one. that pleated olive maxi is amazing! so glad i found your blog. i love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would wear it! I especially love the black and white look with the brown hat, so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love maxi skirts and dresses so much, as I really like layering up :-)
    Thanks for this great inspiration! And a Happy New Year!

    Love,
    Jolien

    http://julianaandthedaydream.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this series Camille! You found some awesome choices:) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the long grey dress.
    Do you know where you can buy beautiful and sexy lingerie in China? This is your best choice, you can

    visit this website and you can find Wholesale

    Lingerie
    , we are Chinese Lingerie

    Manufacturer
    .

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugarrrr, shugaaa.

Follow me on Instagram too! @lifeinmod

Pin It button on image hover