Shop it: NYOPOLY

Apr 9, 2013

images via.


Oooo. Snap. Nyopoly's in da house! This is an exciting find that I have been planning on sharing for a while now...I think you'll love it. 

Imagine walking into a store, picking up an item and then determining the price you're willing to pay with the cashier (whaaat?). "I'll take one in yellow...and I'll name my price, thank you very much". BAM. That's how you shop on Nyopoly! Noooope, it's not an auction...there's no competition. You negotiate your price all on your terms. 

So...maybe you know by now that I love a good deal, but I also appreciate high-quality...especially when it comes to a wardrobe staple that I plan on having for forever (I don't cringe as much when spending a bit more on those types of things). Nyopoly makes it easier by offering both- a good deal & high-quality items. Pop on over and see what Nyopoly has to offer...or actually...what you have to offer. ;) Get it?

I'm hilarious.

2 comments:

  1. super cool! thanks for sharing.

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh, thank you for sharing, camille! i love that that you don't have to bid or compete! hope you have a fabulous day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugarrrr, shugaaa.

Follow me on Instagram too! @lifeinmod

Pin It button on image hover