Gettin' my DIY on with Project DIY

Oct 10, 2013


A subscription box filled with pre-prepared DIY projects? Yes, please...and thank you. I love a good DIY project. It makes me happy to sit and create, but that said...it's usually the prepping part that stresses me out a bit. M&J Trimming's Project DIY boxes take care of all of that- supplying everything you need...including tools and step-by-step instructions. It's the coolest.

September's box theme was "Autumn in New York" which *sigh* makes me think of colorful, crisp leaves covering Central park, me holding a hot bevy, casually strolling and chatting with my love...all while sporting the accessories I made with Project DIY ;).

I'll have to make some time to make all of the little projects in my box, but so far I've completed the Horseshoe Wrap Bracelet...and it's dah-ling. Not only that, it was relatively simple to put together. I may just have to wear it today with...hmmmm...a light sweater, jeans and booties. Yessssss.

If you'd like to learn more about #MJPROJECTDIY, you can find them here, on Facebook & Instagram.

2 comments:

  1. you are so stinkin' talented. that is gorgeous. one of my favorites of your diys.
    i hope you're feeling great, mama! you are glowing and gorgeous!
    happy weekend. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love! Ok, gonna have to check out this Project DIY thing, looks like something I'd really enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugarrrr, shugaaa.

Follow me on Instagram too! @lifeinmod

Pin It button on image hover