Trendy Postpartum Swimsuits - under $100

May 7, 2014




 find them here: LOFT | Target | VS | LOFT | Modcloth | jcpenny | J. Crew | DKNY | Wallis


Apparently your body doesn't bounce right back and become all bikini ready after having a baby.
Weird.
Ooph. I am feeling less than ready to jump back into a swimsuit at 4 months postpartum.
Managing to get the laundry put away these days is a big deal, so working on my fitness is way down on my 'to-do' list....waaaaaaay down. At this point I consider walking up and down the stairs with my chubby wubby babe a totally sufficient amount of exercise.
hehhh. So yeh.

That said, I've been looking for flattering bathing suits that don't sacrifice style for comfort...or make me want to cry.
I am loving the one-piece options, the supportive tops and the high-waists out there right now!
Let me get a woop woop.

::woop woop::

If you too have been living in fear of the day you'll need to break-out in a swimsuit, I hope this helped.

ps. totally diggin' LOFT's selection right now

1 comment:

  1. I love your picks! I recently bought the LOFT striped drawstring suit and absolutely LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugarrrr, shugaaa.

Follow me on Instagram too! @lifeinmod

Pin It button on image hover