the MOD closet: bright blue denim + color block leather bracelets

Mar 16, 2012

Spring into Style with color!

We were at the in-law's farm this past weekend. 
I call it a farm anyways, because they have horses, chickens, ducks and 10 dogs 
(ok, maybe not 10...but a lot).
There is something about the country that is so peaceful and charming.
It makes me feel like a country girl for a sec. (which I totally am not and never really could be. haha).

I was inspired to break out some bright Spring colors 
(I am completely over sweaters and anything winter wear).



closet finds: 

JCrew top (sale item)
Banana Republic cardigan (oldie from college)
really short Bright blue denim ($14.99, Marshalls)
Steve Madden braided Dolman flats 
color block leather bracelets (I made them! :) -- DIY tutorial here)

this outfit is linked w/:
..................


Bright colors, floral patterns, & pastels...oh my! I will be breaking out some Spring looks for your inspiration  the entire month of March. 
Join me as we Spring into Style this month here at life in MOD.



Pin It

8 comments:

  1. You have the perfect model body, you look great in everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh, i was excited to get to where you found your bracelets. you made them!! you are so talented. and they are so pretty and fun!
    i love all the pops of color in your spring outfit...and the country...so peaceful...so relaxing.
    your photos are fabulous and you are beautiful.

    wishing you, mod papa, and moo a sweet weekend!
    thank you for all your thoughtful and sweet words of encouragement <3
    xoxox
    maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this outfit! now i just need to maternity-ize it and i'll be set!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVING this outfit! So sweet and simple and perfect for Spring and I just adore the pops of colour! Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay skinnies were made for you chica.
    The blue are fantastic on you. And seriously need to make those bangles soon.
    Have a wonderful day ahead!
    x, Anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo...if you do end up making them, make sure to show me!!

      Delete

Leave me some sugarrrr, shugaaa.

Follow me on Instagram too! @lifeinmod

Pin It button on image hover