Florida vacay, by Instagram.

May 6, 2012

Here's a tiny  peek into our trip...

It hasn't been as relaxing as I had built it up to be (running around a lot for grad events) , but we are still enjoying ourselves immensely.

I got to lay out today for the first time in way over a year (Moo was being entertained elsewhereby one of her many aunties).
It was...amazing (& weird. I felt like I should have been doing something constructive. ha-ha).

Now, my fam is all about music.
It has bonded us all together in such a wonderful way.
Naturally, we make music happen everywhere (even in FL;)

.



I shall continue this little vacation in the only way that makes sense...
by stuffing my face with calorie ridden food.

Adios, amigos.

...............

I can't wait to share my beach style/outfit posts with you soon!


{You can find more of my instagram photos by searching for @themodmama}




Pin It

2 comments:

  1. That vid is awesome! Just like my fam. Dancing and music all the time. Hope you had a fun visit! Miss Naples oh so much...

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks and sounds like you had a wonderful trip, camille...gorgeous photos.
    i loved the video. my brother sings old crow medicine show at his gigs - love that song <3
    wishing you a sweet thursday!
    xoxox
    maria

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugarrrr, shugaaa.

Follow me on Instagram too! @lifeinmod

Pin It button on image hover