project: house to home {kitchen}

Jun 25, 2012

The fam bam is here.
& this is how I feel about that: :)!
I have 5 babysitters.
WIN.

1st house to home project we will be tackling:
the KITCHEN


You can see how hard we are working already.

My aunt sent me her sewing machine!
This baby and I will be making many pretty things together
(or so I tell myself).

Babysitter #1.

I better get working.
Or...sit and drink a big mug of coffee while my mama makes a big family breakfast.
Just living the high life this week, lovies.


Pin It






4 comments:

  1. Enjoy all those extra hands - so jealous! Can't wait to see your kitchen transformation too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, good luck with all the work! Looking forward to seeing it! The inspiration is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited to see the after! Y'all are really working so hard - you put Jason and I to shame!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. have a wonderful time with your family soaking up the week together. <3 i'm looking forward to seeing what amazing creations you come up with!
    xoxox
    maria

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugarrrr, shugaaa.

Follow me on Instagram too! @lifeinmod

Pin It button on image hover