a mod mama TAKE-OVER: Hi, I'm Morgan!

Aug 7, 2012

Hello Life in Mod readers! I'm Morgan from Mama Loves Papa and I am so excited to be taking over the blog here today. Thank you so much for the opportunity, Camille!

I've been married to my husband, Eric, for nine years and we have four kids- three boys and a girl, between the ages of seven and two. Needless to say, it's pretty crazy around here! When I'm not working on the endless piles of laundry and dishes I love photography, running, thrifting decorating our (new to us) 1950s farm house and, of course, all things style and fashion.

Maxi Dress Maxi Dress
>>The Outfit: Dress- Lulu's Necklace- c/o Blue Bird Bride <<

Each season I usually have one style that I gravitate towards and call my, "mom uniform." This Summer my mom uniform is a maxi skirt or dress. I love the comfort and versatility of the maxi. It feels like you're wearing a nightgown and it works equally as well for date night as a playdate in the park. Of course, maxis are perfect for non-moms, too. Do you have a seasonal "uniform"?

My mod mama Style TIP:

Keep it simple. I love accessories, but when I'm in a hurry or out with my kids I pick one accessory (something bold or something simple) and let it stand out and be the star of my outfit.
Thank you, again, Camille for having me here today! I'd love to have you come say hi at my blog or on twitter!
...............

Did you see life in mod.'s new shop? I bet you'll find your new go-to Fall accessory there!
*share the shop on Facebook and get 20% off your first order*
Enter: FBOOK at checkout


  Pin It


6 comments:

  1. Thank you SO much for having me on your lovely blog, Camille!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Morgan. And I love love love that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that necklace is absolutely beautiful! AHHHH I want it please!!

    xxS

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous! love the necklace!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! I love mom's that even though their days are filled with laundry and dishes still get dressed up! She looks fantastic I love the dress and absolutely love that necklace piece!!!

    xoxox
    JeNeal @ piecesofluv.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugarrrr, shugaaa.

Follow me on Instagram too! @lifeinmod

Pin It button on image hover