what I wore. CLTFW2012.

Sep 21, 2012

-kallah, we get it already...you're a model-
-te-he. we had one glass of wine-
-the lady behind the camera (most of the time)-

So, yeh...
I found myself scrabbling to put together an outfit the day before I was supposed to be attending a show for Charlotte International Fashion Week.
I've always been a good planner like that.


Thank goodness my god-mama, who has an amazing eye when it comes to styling + design, was able to help me come up with this edgy chic outfit. 

The black top and jeggings from Marshalls served as my canvas for adding in fun and colorful accessories.
My cobalt blue bauble from Blue Bird Bride was my very first add-on...b/c it's awesome.
That night I went running like a mad woman to Forever 21  and found the gold + black cuff and studded box clutch. I slipped on my peacock blue Steve Madden pumps and finished off the look with a bold red lip by Cover Girl.

The night was everything this mama needed and more.
See more on the actual show here.
 ...........

My fam from over the pond is here! :))
Expect a vid or two...with British accents included.
but of course.

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. red lipstick looks amazing on you!! love the bright necklace and shoes against black - you are super stylin', camille!
    looks like you had a blast!

    <3<3<3
    maria

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugarrrr, shugaaa.

Follow me on Instagram too! @lifeinmod

Pin It button on image hover