Holiday DIY: a Gold Sparkly Headband

Nov 7, 2012


So...
welcome to the official start of my Holiday DIY series!
I am super stoked about this, friends.

All of the projects I will be sharing with you will be festive, chic, budget-friendly and a perfect little addition for any holiday event or gathering -- you may even find you want to gift some of them.



  the supplies:

gold sparkle ribbon
thin elastic
needle & thread

{total cost for 1 headband: ~$4)

-----------

how-to do it:

1. cute length of ribbon to fit your head
2. fold over both ends 
3. sew those ends
4. loop elastic through the ends
5. tie elastic, knot and slip knot into an end to hide

....& now wear it on yo head :).


See you next week for another Holiday DIY!





4 comments:

  1. sooooo cute, especially for the holidays! wish i had some laying around so i could make one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I have some gold rick-rack trim that's perfect for this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you find the materials you used?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if you got my e-mail LuLu, so I wanted to make sure to reply here as well...I found everything at Hobby Lobby. If you don't live near one, try any craft store! :) Cheers.

      Delete

Leave me some sugarrrr, shugaaa.

Follow me on Instagram too! @lifeinmod

Pin It button on image hover