Cozy Road Trip Style

Dec 26, 2012

 We will be in the car allllll day today as we travel back home...exccciting.
Not.

Our Christmas here in MD with my fam was too too lovely. Full of laughing, baileys, laughing and more baileys.

That being said, you may be traveling as well and need some comfy yet chic outfit inspo...
not that I try at all when it comes to my outfit & car trips. I am an avid leggings, sweatshirt and uggs wearer. Yes, UGGS. Comfort to the max.

Anyways, here is an example of traveling in style all while being comfy...

via
Ok, so yeh...I'll still be in my usual leggings, over-sized sweater and UGGS, but maybe you're a bit more adventurous than I. 

 Merry 12 Days of Christmas!
It's not over yet ;).


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some sugarrrr, shugaaa.

Follow me on Instagram too! @lifeinmod

Pin It button on image hover