Maternityshmernity- it's here!

Jan 17, 2013

Aaaaaahhhh. 
I am so very excited to introduce this new Maternity Style series here on LiM.
My friend and I have been planning it for months now, bursting at the seams with excitement over it.
We finally get to share it with all of you!
We even did a little intro video in order to share our excitement and give you a little taste of what you'll be seeing from the series :). 
Enjoy my mad videographer skills. 

Isn't Kallah the cutest preggas? 
She also just so happens to be a stupendous writer and shares some of her talent on her blog, 
Being Open to Life
You'll see what I mean. You'll be sucked in by her words.
It happens to me. Every time.
Btw, head over there for a more in-depth summary of what this series will be all about.
She spells it all out so perfectly! 
We both hope that you'll come along on this bumpy & stylin' journey!
Get ready for some awesome-ness.

Kallah
&

12 comments:

  1. Is she going to bring us shopping with her? As much as I wouldn't think that'd be fun if I couldn't shop for myself, if I were too lazy to go outside I'd be as happy tagging along via internet with someone who knows how to find the bargains!! Such a cute video. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. And another comment... I like videos because a person in motion is so much more revealing than a lifeless photo - it feels like
    I'm getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Mary! :) we had such fun making it. there will be more to come of successful shopping trips for dressing the bump w non-maternity clothes!

      Delete
    2. I agree, Mary! We will definitely have to make it a regular thing :).

      Delete
  3. Love it! Can't wait to see what you two fashionistas come up with!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Catherine! we are very excitedddddd.

      Delete
  4. Hi I just saw your comment in Lauren's forum so I thought I'd check your blog out. And I really like it. :) So maybe you'd like to check mine out as well?! It's vickynspiration.blogspot.com .

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an awesome collaboration girls! I can't wait to be inspired by you!
    Kallah-you are a beaut! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very exciting to be getting insight!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugarrrr, shugaaa.

Follow me on Instagram too! @lifeinmod

Pin It button on image hover