the basic blazer for a buck.

Jan 9, 2013

Maybe not a buck, but under $50! ;)
Can I just talk about how perfectly perfect of a basic a blazer is? Just for a sec?
K, thanks. 

It's perfect. 
It's just another one of those things I like to throw on when I'm on the go, but still want to look put together. 

I plan on showing you how-to Style the same blazer several different ways in the very near future, but for now you will just have to take my word for it.
Blazers are just one of those things you cannot go without.

If you don't own one yet, have no idea where to find a gooden or would like to add another inexpensive option to your wardrobe...I got this.

Boden Tipped Blazer
Pim + Larkin Addison Jacket / image via
image viaF21 Tweed Jacket 
Mango classic blazer 

Convinced that you should have this basic yet?
If not, I'll get you on the blazer train soon ;). 


5 comments:

  1. I love this post about Blazers!

    I actually got my very first (!!) one this summer from Zara. It´s a simple black one with folded sleeves and the inlay is striped so it has a comfy feel to it! Love it!

    Also your pics are great!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been obsessed with blazers lately! Those are all gorgeous.
    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing the post, keep posting with us. brown bomber jacket is just amazing one should definitely invest in leather jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugarrrr, shugaaa.

Follow me on Instagram too! @lifeinmod

Pin It button on image hover