Runway to Real Life: Tory Burch S/S 13

Feb 20, 2013

I will probably freak out if I ever get to go to a real NYFW show. When I simply see pictures from some of them I get all giddy inside...wishing I had been there to see the pieces right in front of me. 
Still. I am usually left wondering how I would ever wear some of the looks in real life. I probably never would, honestly. They're not very practical....and definitely not within my budget. 
Sooo...I thought it would be fun to translate certain looks from different collections into something wearable for real people (b/c models aren't real people. lol ;), like you and me. 


  j crew button-up / Land's End bead necklace / free people cross body bag / gap striped skirt {image via}

...& there you go!
I love Tory Burch. Love. Her designs have such lovely patterns, colors and lines. Still. They're not practical or affordable for me. 
So...what do you think? Is this version something you would actually wear?
I'd love your feedback on this new mini series. 
ps. were you the winner of the Lauralina Collection necklace? See here

4 comments:

  1. I love it! So needed because I am often dumbfounded by the transition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm it seems like your website ate my first comment (it was super long) so
    I guess I'll just sum it up what I had written and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying
    your blog. I too am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any helpful hints for inexperienced blog writers? I'd really appreciate it.


    My web page - tiffany outlet

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugarrrr, shugaaa.

Follow me on Instagram too! @lifeinmod

Pin It button on image hover