Method + Orla Kiely: A Pretty Pair

Feb 21, 2013

So...yeh, I do like personal style a lot, but something else near and dear to my heart is styling our little home. I was recently introduced to Method's new Spring line with Orla Kiely that got me all excited. It makes adding a pop of style to your home that much easier. I mean, really...you place one at your kitchen or bathroom sink and VOILA! Space style popped. 
I was thinking about it and I thought, why not mix the bright and colorful method collection with other stylish things that I love?...starting with accessories that compliment. Done.
...........................
tomato vine handwash gel a-thread green necklace
sequin bangle / white nectarine foaming hand-wash
cloud burst foaming hand-wash / blue chandelier earrings

chevron infinity scarf / honeysuckle hand-wash gel
..........................
The Method + Orla Kiely collection has me inspired and I want to continue to share more pretty pairs, Spring styling ideas and other fresh things. Soooo...
I'll be pinning here.
Tweeting here.
& sharing even more on Fbook.
Oh! and peeps, you can *enter* for a chance to take home a stylish Orla Kiely handbag filled with the entire limited edition Spring collection, valued at $230. It's super easy to enter...all on Method's Fbook page
WIN. 

2 comments:

  1. so cute how you paired them! i LOVE those blue earrings and the mustard chevron scarf...i just got baby girl a little headband like that. :) hope you are having a wonderful day!
    xoxox
    maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are some awesome pairings. Good eye!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugarrrr, shugaaa.

Follow me on Instagram too! @lifeinmod

Pin It button on image hover