shop it: jigsaw london

Mar 5, 2013

1/2/3/4/5

Jigsaw London, a UK based store, has been on my list of stellar places to shop for quite a while now...and now they have made their way over here to the states! *dance party*
Now, what is it that you'll find there? Well, as you can see...I picked my favorites in order to give you an idea. The clothing is all high end, well made wardrobe classics. 
...& taking from their own 'about' page, "Frequently described as ‘the design house where Kate Middleton worked,” the Duchess of Cambridge’s classic yet updated style is quintessentially Jigsaw London" 
Oooo and who doesn't want to look like Kate? Don't lie. ;)

SHOP.

1 comment:

  1. Just checked out the shop and I love so much of this store!! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugarrrr, shugaaa.

Follow me on Instagram too! @lifeinmod

Pin It button on image hover