hippie. just a tad.

Jun 3, 2013


There's not much that I love more than being back with the fam in MD (where I am now)...aside from a good thrift store find ;). I found this striped poncho-y top at a local thrift shop. I'm not usually one to try the whole Free People look, but recently I have been so drawn to it. I guess it's just the the boho, care free and easy feel of it...it's drawing me in. 

Laura of Ascot Friday does a superb job at pulling off vintage. In fact, she has sold me on these sandals. A couple of years ago I would have said NO to them, but I don't know...as time goes on....I suppose personal style changes and evolves...as does everything in life, eh? Hence, Life in Mod's name...life in modification, life in change. :)

While I doubt I will ever reach Laura's level, I don't mind adding a little hippie to my day-to-day. 

Have a loverly day, LiM-ers! 

THE OUTFIT:
Billabong striped poncho top, thrifted
7 for all Mankind wide-leg jeans, Summerbird Consignment
bracelets, c/o PuraVida
Jack Rogers Navajo sandal

 

5 comments:

  1. Love the outfit! I loved wearing poncho-y tops while pregnant/nursing and now just to cover up as needed. The bracelets are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Free People, haha. Still, looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ADORE this outfit! I love poncho-like tops, but they're no good on my body type =( You look great!

    xo,
    Katie
    hellolittlebean.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Valuable info. Lucky me I found your website unintentionally, and I'm surprised why this accident didn't came about in advance!
    I bookmarked it.

    Look at my web-site - Read More On this page

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love Boho styles. I don;t know why am I so afraid of showing it on my outfits posts.
    Great boho look, the sandals are cute as nothing and that poncho is really to die for. looks like really light weight which makes it perfect.
    Thanks for Laura's link. I didn't know her but fascinated with her blog.
    XX,


    ** Styleidnet INSTAGRAM **
    ** Style Id Net **
    * Bloglovin *
    .

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugarrrr, shugaaa.

Follow me on Instagram too! @lifeinmod

Pin It button on image hover