What to Wear for July 4th- how to not look like the American Flag

Jun 26, 2013

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

July 4th is the perfect day to show your pride for the USA- it's fun to dress up in red, white & blue for the BBQs, fireworks and other festivities. There is such a thing as over-doing it though! Looking like the American flag would be an example of that...too much. Haha. ;) However, there is a way to show your patriotism by adding red, white & blue in a chic and subtle way.
Soooo I teamed up with SheInside to bring you some fun, July 4th-worthy outfits that will have you looking all kinds of patriotic, yet subtly so. You can find all of these items on SheInside right now. 

ps. The prices are unbeatable. I am a fan of budget-friendly, trendy clothing finds, so they've easily won this girl over. 

2 comments:

  1. That dress is so cute! Nice festive choices. :)

    I feel like the only time I can wear red, white, & blue is on the 4th of July. Same kind of rule with pink and red - I'll only wear it on Valentine's day. ;)

    The Brayn of Chalayn

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugarrrr, shugaaa.

Follow me on Instagram too! @lifeinmod

Pin It button on image hover