Summerbird Consignment | my weekend mommy job

Aug 28, 2013


This is my getaway...errr...I mean weekend job. ;) I've shared a bit of it before, but I just can't get enough of this place. So...I'm sharing mas!

I love it. Love it. The decor, location and consignment pieces are all terribly cool. I could just sit there for hours, soaking it all in. I have to restrain myself from buying something every time I work- it's a tough task, my friends.

If you live in the Charlotte area, definitely head in to Summerbird sometime. You'll end up loving it as much as I do. I can pretty much bet on that. Plus- there's a Starbucks right down the road, so it's pretty much a win win situation.

Not a Charlottean? You can follow me on IG to get little glimpses of the place whenever I'm working.

6 comments:

  1. What a fun place to work! I love it! Too bad we don't have a place like that in my town... I'd want to just go hang out there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it absolutely oozes charm! What a great place to work , I can't blame you for wanting to shop when you're working ;) Clearly irresistible ambiance...and Starbucks close to boot, one could make a full day of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Camille! What an amazing post. You captured every bit of charm and sophistication, both through your photography and your writing. Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. This place looks like heaven to me. You have my dream job! I am spending hours and hours in second hand shops in London but they don't look nearly as cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great place to work, This location looks like heaven to me. Thanks for sharing.
    Easy Consignment

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you know where the black circular chandelier is from?

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugarrrr, shugaaa.

Follow me on Instagram too! @lifeinmod

Pin It button on image hover