converse chucks: styled 5 ways for Fall

Aug 26, 2013

1. | 2. | 3.? | 4. | 5. 

Yeh, I can't stop wearing my chucks. Just can't. So...I looked around good ol' Pinterest for ideas on wearing them this coming Fall. I came across these loverly styling ideas and thought I'd share them with you!

Tip 1. DENIM SKIRT
The new transitional trend for end of Summer to Fall...the denim pencil skirt. Give it a casual, comfy look with those chucks.

Tip 2. LAYERED
Layer it all up with a tee, button-up and jacket. Layers and chucks = yes.

Tip 3. SWEATER DRESS
Uh. Cute. Why not? It's a great look for the in-between cool and chilly phase.

Tip 4. BLAZER
A bit of sophistication with the casual, cool look of chucks. Oh yah. It's the perfect thing for running around in this Fall.

Tip 5. MAXI DRESS
Yes...yes, yes & yes. Take chucks to another level of cute by wearing a simple maxi dress with a denim jacket over top. Done.

I'll be trying...oh...all of these.

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Wearing sneakers without socks makes my feel smell. Does this happen to you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, love my Chucks. They're red with rainbow laces ("more is more"). But I'm a barefoot girl at heart so my Chucks don't get any love until the weather's really turned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love my chucks. Great looks!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugarrrr, shugaaa.

Follow me on Instagram too! @lifeinmod

Pin It button on image hover