A Cozy Maternity Wrap - styled 2 ways

Dec 9, 2013

This wrap came in super handy while we were up north with my family for the Thanksgiving holiday- was just a bit chillier there than it has been in NC. It's cozy, soft and long enough to drape around this (almost) 36 week bump and pregnant bod. It's the perfect thing to throw on, over most anything...and I love a versatile piece.

I thought I'd share how I styled in two ways- dressy and a bit more casual.


I was a fan of this outfit because it looked dressy, but definitely didn't feel that way. From the stretchy skinny pant to the low heel...I felt great and completely comfortable (which can be very hard to say at this point). It was all just a bit too boring by itself, so I added a pop of color with the necklace and that was that. A clutch would have been a nice add-on as well! I just didn't have one with me.

dressy outfit: cozy wrap, c/o Ingrid & Isabel | long sleeve scoop neck tee, c/o Ingrid & Isabel | ponte skinny pant, c/o Ingrid & Isabel | bold beaded strands, Baublebar | black pumps, H&M



Now, really...I'll find any excuse to wear these boots. They are my best shoe freeeends. In order to take the wrap from dressy to casual, I ditched the necklace and pumps and replaced them with the combat boot. I actually like how simply black and grey this look is. The boot did all of the work for me. It's so good at making most any outfit terribly cool (and that's my main goal in life, of course). I'm hoping they last for many more years to come, because the day they go to shoe heaven will be a sad sad day for me. ;)

casual outfit: cozy wrap, c/o Ingrid & Isabel | long sleeve scoop neck tee, c/o Ingrid & Isabel | ponte skinny pant, c/o Ingrid & Isabel | troopa boot, Steve Madden 

Anywho. I guess I should get going and finish decorating this house for Christmas. We did some yesterday, but I ran out of steam about halfway through...and immediately planted myself on the couch for the rest of the day. FYI: I have no energy whatsoever anymore. B day approacheth. I guess my body is making me rest before all the baby madness breaks loose. Woo!

Happy Monday, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some sugarrrr, shugaaa.

Follow me on Instagram too! @lifeinmod

Pin It button on image hover