my maternity thanksgiving get-up

Dec 2, 2013


THE LOOK: 
textured open front cardi | Old Navy
long-sleeve graphic tee | Old Navy
plaid scarf | Old Navy
MAMA slim jeans | H&M
booties | Old Navy

I'm thankful for non-maternity clothes that still fit on my pregnant bod, even after a huge Thanksgiving dinner. :) Old Navy worked it for me this year...with the over-sized, comfy sweater, soft graphic tee, the perfect plaid scarf and booties (bought last year, fyi). We headed back to my hometown to spend Thanksgiving weekend with my fam and so I knew I had to be comfortable for the car trip...aaaand I didn't want some fussy outfit that I would just want to strip off halfway through the day. This outfit completely worked. Score one for the pregs team.

How was your Thanksgiving holiday??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some sugarrrr, shugaaa.

Follow me on Instagram too! @lifeinmod

Pin It button on image hover