InStyle and People StyleWatch at Target

Nov 27, 2013

 This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group™ and People StyleWatch and InStyle magazines but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #PeopleInStyle http://cmp.ly/3/8vNxcO

There are those times (more often than naught) when I'm just blah about getting dressed. I feel like I have nothing to wear and I don't want to wear anything but pjs. It's those times when a magazine or two can come in handy...helping to re-inspire me and be more creative with what I already have in my closet. It's also nice to be informed about stylish budget-friendly steals that I'd never find on my own. InStyle and People Style Watch are two of my favorite mags to grab in the check-out aisle.

...aaaand they just so happen to be part of a sweet deal happening at Target right now. If you buy both of the December issues of InStyle and People Style Watch magazine you receive a $5 gift card! As if I or you needed another reason to spend more money at that lovely place. ;)


After flipping through both magazines I wanted to break-out my tuxedo jacket (that I have maybe worn a total of two times)...and so I did. I went for a more laid-back, casual, realistic mom look...instead of a more glitzy, tailored one as shown in the mags. I did, however, add a chic black pump! Gotta keep it classy in the land of gross toddler diapers and 34 week baby bumps, people.

THE LOOK:
Leather Sleeve Shirt | c/o FourthLove
contrast blazer | c/o Sway Chic, similar
MAMA maternity jeans | H&M
pointy toe black pumps | H&M

If you're heading into Target any time soon (or should I say today?...if you're anything like me) check-out the magazine rack. InStyle and People StyleWatch are waiting there for you...along with a $5 gift card. Woo!

*promo runs until 12/7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some sugarrrr, shugaaa.

Follow me on Instagram too! @lifeinmod

Pin It button on image hover