Trendy NURSING TOPS that aren't Nursing Tops

Feb 25, 2014

...because let's be honest...
most nursing tops scream, "I feed my baby with my boobs".
An awesome thing, of course, but they're not usually that awesome looking.

Nursing mamas, you know how it is.
Your upper half does all kinds of weird things...especially right after giving birth.
They are huge, rock hard...and then they're saggy and shapeless. ::blerg::
Your shirts don't fit right and you really just feel like a cow with udders. ::moo::
So hot.
Am I right or am I right?

In my own hunt for more attractive tops that aren't specifically nursing tops (but totally work as nursing tops), I came across some goodens...and thought I'd share them with you.



floral blouse // pastel pullover sweater // brawlers t shirt // crochet lace top // arabella crochet blouse


What you don't want is a top you have to wrestle with in order to get baby fed.
Easy access is key.
The tops I found provide just that - whether it be with a handy zipper in the front, buttons, a relaxed fit that can be easily pulled up and over le babe or a crop style that can be layered over a nursing tank.
It's totally possible to nurse and wear non-nursing tops...just look for styles that can get the job done.

Nursing is cool, so why not make it look terribly cool while you're at it? I mean, fo realz.

4 comments:

  1. These are great! Lots of pooch hiders too ;) Now I just need to find some good nursing bras that aren't ugly. If I could find a racerback nursing bra, I'd be in heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally hear you. Embarrassingly enough, I've just been using cami's with built-in bras as an undershirt and a baggier top option so I can just slip the beebs underneath and pull the cami down. Super hot. Maybe I should invest in one of the above...

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are so amazing!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you have a link for the second floral shirt, top right? I love it (maybe I'm just not seeing the link). These are all so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugarrrr, shugaaa.

Follow me on Instagram too! @lifeinmod

Pin It button on image hover