DIY + Design: Wooden Bead Chain Necklace

May 30, 2012



Supplies:

4 large wooden beads 
Chain 
1 clasp + 2 jump rings

* I actually found all of these at Walmart*

Total spent: less than $5



the Steps:

1. attach the 2 jump rings to each end of the chain + then attach the clasp
2. string the beads onto the chain (you actually may want to do this before step #1. woops!)

& Voila! 

You have an easy, chic and simple statement necklace.


...............

I still have spots for June sponsor ads.

 Send me a line!



Pin It







5 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this Camille! Thanks for posting ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a look!! adds a nice twist to any outfit!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! A perfect summer accessory!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Looks wonderful with your top.
    And for under five bucks...sweet!
    Xoxoxo
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, so cute! what a great idea! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugarrrr, shugaaa.

Follow me on Instagram too! @lifeinmod

Pin It button on image hover