5 simple & chic gift wrapping ideas to DIY...

Nov 30, 2012

I enjoy a well-wrapped presente myself.
The way it's presented is half the gift, am I right?

Last year's gift wrapping ideas post seems to be el popular.
So...
please do enjoy mas!

{brown paper, pom poms and snowflakes}
{brown paper, yellows + grays, painted-on patterns} via
{brown paper, garland & tags} via
{sheet music & reds} via
{fabric as wrapping. so cool} via

What's the very best thing about all of these gift wrapping ideas is that they are all DIY-able.
I am working on our own gold and white polka-dot wrapping paper right now!
I will be sharing the 'how-to' next week...even thought I said today. HA! I bit off more than I can chew.
As per usual.

If you'd like even more loverly gift wrapping ideas head on over to Creature Comforts here.

Happy Friday!



Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Sooo pretty, easy and simple! Thanks for sharing Camille, I will definitely use some of this as inspiration for when I start wrapping gifts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I plan on doing brown paper this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such awesome ideas!! Love the wrapping in fabric! Thanks so much for sharing! Have a happy weekend. Xoxox
    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugarrrr, shugaaa.

Follow me on Instagram too! @lifeinmod

Pin It button on image hover