If you wandered over from ANMJ...hiiii!
Grab your bevy of choice and stay a while.
If you want...I mean, I won't make you.
I'll just come out and say it now...
these bangles take a tad of time to complete.
Just a tad.
Worth it though.
I no lie.
what you will need:
unfinished wooden bangles // found on Etsy via Pop Boutiques
acrylic paint (color of your choosing)
clear acrylic spray
*supplies found at Hobby Lobby*
how-to to do it:
1. make patterns on the bangles with blue tape
2. paint the exposed wood and let dry
3. remove tape and touch-up the paint (mine got a biiitt splotchy!)
4. paint the underside of the bangles (any color you like) and let dry
5. spray with clear acrylic and let dry for 24 hrs.
Now you can gift or ACCESSORIZE these babies!
I will personally be gifting these colorful and festive bangles.
I might just have to try them out first ;).
You didn't just read that, giftee of the bangles.
I'm over at Ain't No Mom Jeans again today...
joining S in showing you ways to "Sex-up a Day Dress". Owww owww.
Watch out! There's a whole lot of sexy going on over there right now.