a day in the country

Feb 25, 2013

what I wore: Banana Republic navy blazer // Old Navy gingham button-up // 7 for all Mankind wide leg denim // Steve Madden braided flats

Nona and Pup Pup Pup had Moo all weekend! FREEDOM. Yes-aaaahhh. ;). 
The husband and I had fun laying around watching movies, I got my hair did (Karlie Kloss-esque?), we ate a lot, & Matt drank an entire fish bowl. If you don't know what that is- it's a lot of alcohol meant for 4 people. He drank it all. Champion.

We ended our lovely little weekend at Nona & Pup Pups for din din and a little romping around outdoors- with the chickens, horsies, etc. Oh, country. You are loverly. 

How was your weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Your hair is beautiful...the color and style is gorgeous on you!! So glad you and Matt had a wonderful weekend of relaxing. A whole fish bowl...I'm impressed!! :) Pretty country photos...love the blazer on you! Xoxox
    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugarrrr, shugaaa.

Follow me on Instagram too! @lifeinmod

Pin It button on image hover