my little Valentine creeper

Feb 11, 2013

my Valentine's Day outfit: pink polka dot scarf- Cottage Chic // white tee w/ neon pink accents- Cottage Chic // Joe's Jeans- Cottage Chic // *trench- BR ($40 on sale sale!)- similar // booties- Old Navy // DIY sparkle heart canvas bag 

My darling Madeline manages to creep her way into most of my outfit shots.
I think it's hysterical...and totally my reality as a mama.
I have tried to keep her out of the pic on several occasions, but I soon gave up....b/c why should I really?
This is my real life and I want to share that with you. No pretending here! lol.
I hope you enjoy my little creeper, b/c I think she'll be sticking around for a long while ;). 
B-t-dubs, if you'd like some further Valentine's outfit inspo...head on over to my post on Scoop Charlotte
ps. have you seen my new and improved 'About me' page yet? It only took me a year. 


*the beautiful trench was an early b-day gift and the lovely person that gifted it knows how very much I appreciate it :). Thank YOU!

5 comments:

  1. you both look adorable! love that bag!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! i think this is one of my fave outfits you've posted yet! i love how there's just a dash of pink...on you and madeline!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the whole look, but I think the white shirt with pink detailing is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by to say hi. Love the trench coat and the pink scarf!

    http://MamaInHeels.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. these photos are precious. i love madeline in the background (and omygosh, her shoes - adorable)!! the scarf and your diy heart purse look great together - and perfect for this week. i can't wait to break out the red and pink this week!
    have a wonderful one, camille.
    xoxox
    maria

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugarrrr, shugaaa.

Follow me on Instagram too! @lifeinmod

Pin It button on image hover