How We Wear it: the cardigan

Mar 28, 2013

We're baaaaaaack. 
Ain't No Mom Jeans + Life in Mod bring you...*drum roll please*...another installment of....
How We Wear it!

This time it's all about those cardigans, gals.
They can be boring.
So boring.

We're here to make them exciting (right, S?) and totally a daily must-have for Spring. Hanging on to the edge of your seats yet? 
Thought so.

So...let me share cardi look #1: the cardi would have been plain boring if it hadn't been for the mix- denim,
stripes & bold red. It might seem like random things to throw together. I know, I surprised myself by trying these all at once. It works though! Right? Tell me I'm right. 
[denim jacket- Old Navy / cardi- Old Navy / striped skirt- Old Navy / red clutch- Cottage Chic / booties- JCPenny-similar] 

 & now on to cardi look #2: I played-up the feminine and classy quality of the cardigan by adding PINK accessories- they served to soften and girl-itize the edgy and rockin' biker jacket. Adding pink to anything usually does that. ;)
[pink polka dot scarf- Cottage Chic / leather biker jacket- Oasis-similar / cardi- Old Navy / pink clutch- Cottage Chic / denim- Joe's Jeans / nude ballet flats- Shoe Mint]

That's how I wore the cardi. 
Now it's S's turn over at ANMJ!
Head on ovaaaah, friends. 

*Don't forget to link-up any outfits where you may have styled a good ol' cardigan. You can use the linky tool below, e-mail me(or S), upload the image to LiM's Facebook page, OR even instagram it by adding the hashtag: #howwewearit . We'd love to see!

Let's do this. 

5 comments:

  1. Love both of these looks, Cam!

    xo,
    Janise

    http://MamaInHeels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the outfits you create. that striped skirt looks awesome with the cardigan!! sending love and wishing you a wonderful weekend!!
    and a happy easter. :)
    xoxox
    maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Cardigans are my absolute fav (little flowers, much?), will probably join in on this :) Thanks for co-hosting, Camille!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfits! I love me a good cardi! Usually I stick with blazers, but it's great to mix it up!!

    April
    Knocked Up Fabulous

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugarrrr, shugaaa.

Follow me on Instagram too! @lifeinmod

Pin It button on image hover