I've been ShoeDazzled

May 21, 2013

1 | 2 | 3 | 4

I already bought a pair. #2. Yehhh. So I guess I've been dazzled by Shoedazzle already- I mean, come on...look at them. Cuuu-uuute. I don't usually give into random shoe splurging (I prefer giving into Starbucks instead), but when I saw this pair I had to. Plus, it's not really splurging when it's under $40, right? The answer is no, no it's not.

If you'd also like to give it a try, pop on over and take the Shoedazzle quiz. You'll be presented with your own personal showroom (like mine)...and thennnn...you'll get 25% off your first order and FREE shipping on any order over $49. 

I'll be sure to be share my new dazzley shoes on @lifeinmod's IG as soon as I receive them. You can't wait. I know!

*a big thank you to ShoeDazzle for sponsoring this post. The opinions are all my own...& I did really buy those shoes ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some sugarrrr, shugaaa.

Follow me on Instagram too! @lifeinmod

Pin It button on image hover