I have this shirt dress from Old Navy...and I was skimming the internetz this morning to get more ideas for styling it. I feel like every time I throw it on it's always the same kind of deal- my Jacks and nothing else. I thought I'd share what I found in case you also have a denim shirt dress (or any shirt dress really) that you'd like to style a bit differently.
1)simply add some flat, strappy sandals - if they're colorful...even better. | image via.
2) pair a long necklace with chunky arm candy...done! | image via.
3) top off that head with a hat and slip on some slip-ons | image via.
4) booties! I was thinking everyone was crazy to keep going strong with the bootie look into Spring + Summer, but it has grown on me | image via.
5) if you're headed to the beach this Summer, make sure to pack your shirt dress...it doubles as a simple cover-up | image via.
6) belt it up. maybe add strappy wedges. gorg. | image via.
I'm thinking all of these looks are on-the-go and kid friendly as well- which is awesome. Muy importante para mi. Hoping this style guide was helpful for you!