Transitional Trend | the biker jacket (later)

Aug 21, 2013


It's funny how moody I get in August about sweet Summer coming to an end, but then one of those random "chilly" days comes along...& I'm all ready for Fall. Last week we had two glorious days of cooler weather that had me dreaming of long walks in fallen leaves, layers and of course...salted caramel lattes (I'm not a huge pumpkin spice fan. *gasp* I know. I'm terrible)

Oooooo Fall. How I love you. 

Oh? You want to chat about my jacket some more? Don't mind if do. Did you happen to catch Monday's post? This is one way I'll be wearing it later, once the cooler weather arrives- a bit of layering with lace, some pumps and a classic satchel. Done deal. The possibilities with this jacket are endless, really. Gosh, I love it. 

If you've been voting for me to represent Wallis at NYFW...thank you. Thank you a bajillion times over. You can continue voting here until 8/26. :)

THE LOOK:
black biker jacket | c/o Wallis
crochet lace top | Marshalls 
Original Fit Denim | Gap
Steve Madden suede pumps | E-bay- similar 
Tommy Hilfiger satchel | Macy's- similar 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some sugarrrr, shugaaa.

Follow me on Instagram too! @lifeinmod

Pin It button on image hover