Current Crush: Leslie Tessler Capes

Oct 23, 2013



A cape has got to be one of the most feminine articles of clothing a lady can wear and have in her closet. They instantly make me think of Grace Kelly- with their whimsical, classic and romantic qualities. Leslie Tessler, the New York and Buenes Aires-based designer, has managed to take this lovely must-have to the next level. Her capes are nothing short of captivating. They make me want to twirl around and wear elbow length gloves.


Ooooh the many styling options that come to mind. I'm thinking anything from jeans (skinny, straight or even boyfriend) paired with chunky heeled pumps to a flirty dress with nylons and tall boots. Goodness. They really inspire endless Fall outfit ideas...my mind is almost on over-drive as I look through the lookbooks (again and again).

My current pregnancy wouldn't stop me from wearing one either! They are roomy enough that they would serve to flatter the bump and the vibrant colors would only enhance that pregnancy glow. In fact, I think an expectant mother may actually find a Leslie Tessler cape to be the perfect outerwear option.

Now I just need to conjure up a plan to get my hands on one of these beauts in the not too distant future. ;)

So. Which is your fave? You know you have at least one...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some sugarrrr, shugaaa.

Follow me on Instagram too! @lifeinmod

Pin It button on image hover