Pumpkin time.

Oct 21, 2013


THE LOOK:
chunky cable knit sweater | ASOS, similar
skinny ankle jeans | Joe's Jeans (outlet), similar
buckled Moorland ankle bootie | c/o Hush Puppies

Oooh, yes. The pumpkin patch. It happened this past weekend. We went to Hodges Farm, the same farm as last year...which, btw, almost brought me to happy/sad tears. How does a year just pass like that?! Mads has grown so much (and so has my belly, apparently ;). I just can't get over how time flies when you become a parent. Bittersweet is really the only word for it. 

My mom and youngest sis were in town for the weekend, so we got to bring them along. My family lives about 7.5 hours away, so any time I can get with any one in my family is a blessing. They actually just left this morning, so I'm drowning my sorrows in coffee and apple pie for breakfast (I'm going to feel so sick in about an hour. haha).

...but let's talk about my Fall maternity outfit for a sec. I love the long cable knit sweater...more so than when I wasn't pregnant! It's comfy and covers my unbuttoned jeans situation. Yes, I still occasionally wear non-maternity jeans. Call my cray. I just can't let my Joes sit in the closet for an entire Fall and Winter. No no no. That just won't do. *btw, a Blanqi is a good pregnancy style basic to have- helps to keep those non-maternity jeans up.

Happy Monday, lovies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some sugarrrr, shugaaa.

Follow me on Instagram too! @lifeinmod

Pin It button on image hover