37 weeks. Um. What?

Dec 23, 2013


the outfit: 
burgundy crochet-trim maternity top, c/o PinkBlush | the strand necklace, c/o applepear | faux fur vest, Target | Burberry satchel knock-off, thrift find | maternity boyfriend jean, A Pea In the Pod (via e-bay) | Moorland ankle bootie, c/o Hush Puppies, similar 

The husband & I got to have a date day this past weekend (maybe our last before the baby boy arrives?!). So. What did we do? Starbucks, a Target run and then literally just vegged on the couch. It was glorious. It's funny what you consider to be a hot date once you have a kid(s). O m geeee...we get time to ourselves. What do you want to do?? Ummm. Let's sit on the couch without interruption! ha-ha. Pretty much.

It's weird to think that I won't be dressing this bump for much longer. We've hit that 37 week mark. What? Crazy. I really can't believe it. I actually found getting dressed this time around a bit more challenging...not sure why. Maybe because my two year old was keeping me busy and very tired at. all. times? That may be it. I know that I'll miss it though...sometimes. Keyword here. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some sugarrrr, shugaaa.

Follow me on Instagram too! @lifeinmod

Pin It button on image hover