I'll be layered for Christmas.

Dec 20, 2013


the outfit: fur-collared white coat, Old Navy | plaid scarf, Old Navy | textured open front cardigan, Old Navy | skinny glitter belt, Target | MAMA maternity jeans, H&M | Chamber 14" boot, c/o Hush Puppies 

After yesterday's post I actually got all inspired to lock-down a Christmas day outfit. I think I've finally got it. We're headed to the in-law's house in the country, so this outfit will work great- nothing too fancy shmancy, has a festive quality to it...and it's comfortable (the most important thing). Now, the only trick is getting me out of my even more comfy flannel pajamas that day... ;). It may or may not happen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some sugarrrr, shugaaa.

Follow me on Instagram too! @lifeinmod

Pin It button on image hover