Bump gone wild.

Dec 16, 2013


the look: leather sleeve top - c/o Fourth Love Maternity, cargo maternity pants - A Pea in the Pod, leopard chunky heel pumps - Target, studded handbag - DIY, assortment of old chain jewelry 

Oh, bump. Look at you bumpin'. It's started to get wild around here. I now have to think of creative ways to sit, stand and sleep in order to be semi-comfortable. It's a real party! ;)

Anyways, the leather sleeve top totally inspired this entire rocker chic outfit. There is something about leather that makes me want to break out the metals, so I piled on the chain necklaces, a chain bracelet and grabbed my chain-strap handbag. Voila. Edgy mama-to-be. Now, where's the concert?? heh hehh.

I cannot get over the fact that the 37 week mark is this Friday. Stop. it. The boy could show up at any time. I am definitely hoping he stays in a while longer, because I love my sleep too much...but still. He will be here in the blink of an eye (after a really super quick and easy labor and delivery?! haha) It is completely blowing my mind. Aaaahhhhhhh!

ps. fourth love is an awesome maternity clothing shop. I wish I had found them sooner! They have edgy and trendy pieces...all very well-made. They are definitely on my list for next time.

2 comments:

  1. You are looking ready.to.go! Congrats on your full-term-ness and wishing you a quick and easy birth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES. Ready. to. go. just about explains it. However, I am trying to get as much sleep. as. possible these next few weeks :D. Cheers.

      Delete

Leave me some sugarrrr, shugaaa.

Follow me on Instagram too! @lifeinmod

Pin It button on image hover