Maternity Outfits for Christmas

Dec 19, 2013


Just so happening to be looking for a stylish maternity outfit for Christmas? I've personally been feeling stumped as to what I'm going to wear *blah* - trying desperately to put together something from what I already have in my closet. I have been unsuccessful so far, but after seeing these outfits...I may just have an idea or two...

Layers via. - layering non-maternity sweaters, shirts, jackets and coats help to keep you cozy and also give you that perfectly layered look. The plaid and sparkly clutch make it totally Christmas-worthy.

Buffalo plaid via. - gotta love this winter-y mix...and actually...here is another one of her lovely maternity outfits...perfect for a holiday party!

Long cardigan over dress via. - that green hat adds the perfect holiday touch. ps. I have a crush on this girl's maternity style.

Plaid dress with leather jacket via. - just cute. That belt with the plaid.

Sparkly pants via. - because who doesn't love sparkly pants this season?...and just because your pregnant doesn't mean you shouldn't be able to wear them!

Lace dress via. - hawtttt. Great look for a Christmas party. I might go for some warmer footwear though...

Winter whites via. - my other maternity style crush. Put together all of your whites and creams...throw a little tan in and you'll have your outfit. Maybe even consider adding some gold or sparkle (clutch, shoes, or accessories?).

Stripes & large red scarf  via. - cozy and chic. I like how the red checked scarf took the stripes and black coat to the next level so simply.

I'm now thinking I need to break-out the glittery belt and possibly some plaid...maybe go semi-crazy with layering. Hmmmm. How about you? Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some sugarrrr, shugaaa.

Follow me on Instagram too! @lifeinmod

Pin It button on image hover