home styled: Vintage Zoo Nursery

Feb 13, 2014


I mentioned my idea for Anthony's room in yesterday's post...
the one he'll have when he's so lovingly evicted from ours.
I thought it'd be fun to share my inspiration board for it. 
Vintage zoo.
Oh yehhh, babyyyy.

I'm not sure what vintage zoo means, but it sounds good and looks good in my head...
so I'm going with it. ;)

I'm talking plastic animal figurines, animal books, elephant head (? still questioning this one as it seems to be almost creepy to me- ha), green curtains and framed animal prints. 
I like that it works as a nursery...and will work when he gets older as well.
Although, I am sure he'll have other ideas at some point.
Noooooooo. 

I'll let you know how this all turns out...
in 5 years when I've finally finished the room. 
::hehh::


1 comment:

  1. what a great idea! i love it.


    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugarrrr, shugaaa.

Follow me on Instagram too! @lifeinmod

Pin It button on image hover