Our Thanksgiving 2011 (with a Canon).

Nov 28, 2011


I took over my brother's Canon as soon as I saw it.
Sorry, Caleb.
Ooooh the joy that comes with handling a real camera.
Every time I snapped a pic I would oooooo and aaaahhhhh over the results.
I was like the wonderful Thanksgiving paparazzi. A snap here, snap there and a snap everywhere!
Everyone loved it.

Well, ...I loved it.

Did I overload you with picture goodness?
Good.

Thanksgiving was full of family & love this year.
Blessed.

What about yours??

8 comments:

  1. Glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I would have stolen the camera too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great time!! Very funny pictures haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you and your family had a great Thanksgiving! Great photos as well. :)

    Lexi
    www.igotsun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous photos. gorgeous family!! i love the life that shines through these photos!
    looks like a sweet thanksgiving!!
    happy tuesday night <3
    xoxo
    maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I am all for stealing. You will use it way more than him, just use that argument. Great pics.

    I spent the holiday with lot's of family and it was Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love snapshots of a weekend! So many memories!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aren't they the best? I am tempted to snap the most random things because of our camera. Makes the family pics turn out wayyy better.
    Hope thanksgiving was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. If I say so myself, You've got a good lookin' family! Picture over-load is the best!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugarrrr, shugaaa.

Follow me on Instagram too! @lifeinmod

Pin It button on image hover