holiday diy: crystalline teardrop earrings

Nov 14, 2012



 the supplies

2 clear crystalline beads 
(any jewel colors would be lovely too!)
2 jump rings
2 earring wires

--total cost for one pair: $3--

*I found everything I needed at Hobby Lobby*

how-to:

1. (woops. I messed up the #s...it has been one of those mornings) there is no #1. Those are the supplies! :)
2. put the jump ring through the beads
3. attach each jump ring/bead to an earring wire


...& now you can wear these babies or GIFT them.


Enjoying the Holiday DIY series?
You bettaaaa be, shorty. 
Make sure to head back here next week, because
next week's is one of my favorites ;).

................

& if you missed the others:



6 comments:

  1. Love those earrings perfect holiday gifts for my BFFs!

    xo,
    eelsay
    www.theluxuryrehab.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for this time of year...so pretty with your hair pulled back!
    Xoxox
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this DIY. So perfect for holiday parties ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...I am loving these DIY projects. These earrings are gorgeous!
    Meredith
    createthatoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugarrrr, shugaaa.

Follow me on Instagram too! @lifeinmod

Pin It button on image hover