I'm at ANMJ right now, so leave a message and I'll get back to you...

Dec 7, 2012

Remember answering machines?
Ha.
Random thought, but those seem so ancient now.
To our kids it'll be like what a telegram was to us (kind of. sort of. maybe not really).
Crazy.

Anyways, 
I am hanging out with S over at Ain't No Mom Jeans today!
She has been showing you how to step-up your game in the Holiday Style department all this week.
I was able to give my take on some looks! FUN with a capital 'F'.
What I love most about this series is that it shows you how-to use what you already have in order to get one bangin' look.

via ANMJ
You're already leaving me now to go check it out, aren't you?

Byyyee then. Just don't forget to leave a message after the tone...

*beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*

;)

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Totally love BOTH looks but especially the right. Easy way to glam up a tee.
    Hope you have a grand weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looks. Love the tee.
    Thanks for visiting my blog.
    Daphne.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugarrrr, shugaaa.

Follow me on Instagram too! @lifeinmod

Pin It button on image hover