Runway to Real Life: Burberry S/S 13

Mar 20, 2013

1./2./3./4./5.

I received great feedback with the last 'Runway to Real Life' post, so I figured I'd give it another go!
I've had this image on my desktop for months now- Burberry, emerald green, other bold colors mixed in...what's not to love? Now, as much as I'd like to run my mom errands and chase Madeline around everywhere in a beautiful lace trench from Burberry...it's not very practical. At all. 

So for the sake of all of us mamas and middle class peeps...I simply switched out the $5,5000 trench for a much more affordable and realistic green dress. Makes a lot more sense to be throwing that on on any given day, eh? I think this outfit would be just the thing for a date night with the man, one of those random girl's nights out or even a Spring/Summer wedding. It's something a bit different because of all the bold colors put together. 
I liiiiike.

I hope you enjoyed this round. If not, maybe you'll like this one better.

ps. Google Friend Connect is going bye bye in June, so follow Life in Mod on Bloglovin' 
(you can move all of your google blogs there!)

5 comments:

  1. love that dress! that shade of green is gorgeous.

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your translation of it for every day. That green actually looks good on most skin tones! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. only $5,500?! hahaha!
    i love your finds! green red and blue look fabulous together!!
    i hope you're having a wonderful hump day, pretty lady!
    xoxo
    maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOu have a great eye in taking it from runway to real life! Let's keep in touch, follow me at:

    http://whosyourdowdy.blogspot.com/

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. The green dress is so sweet & I'm loving the shades too! Great job on creating an accessible look!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugarrrr, shugaaa.

Follow me on Instagram too! @lifeinmod

Pin It button on image hover