thredUP used clothing challenge: outfit #5

Jul 19, 2013

& this is ThredUP outfit #5. 
If you've been following along since Monday, you know all about the awesomeness that is ThredUP and the used clothing challenge I took on with them this week. If not, you can get caught up here, here, here & here. This one may be my favorite outfit of all. I am pretty wary of mixing prints- as in, I never do it because I am too afraid I might mix the wrong prints together. I decided to go big or go home for my last challenge outfit though...and I like it! 
I was on the way out the door for coffee with my dear friend (who is about to have her sweet little baby, btw...had to catch her before!). Long chats with her are always enjoyable- and we didn't want to stop this time even though we were both yawning every 5 sec. and it was wayyy past bedtime. Yeh. The best kind of coffee date!
Now, let me have an honest moment with all of you...
I did not actually wear these shoes...not to coffee here in Charlotte, NC.
I slipped into a pair of silver, flat sandals before I left. ha-ha. 
Just being honest!

THE LOOK:
Old Navy striped top | c/o thredUP
J.Crew floral patterned skirt | c/o thredUP
Silver, studded high heel sandal | ZARA


ps. there may just be another one of these outfits tomorrow...maaayybeee. I have another fun little styling idea up my sleeve.  

4 comments:

  1. you look gorgeous!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the new site looks FABULOUS, camille! i love it. it's fresh and fun and so you!
    i love the mix of stripes and floral. you really pull it off!! it's so fun to mix and match...i want to do that with piper more often...especially once she gets older and the clothes get even more fun. :)
    i hope you're staying cool and having a great start of the week. <3<3<3
    maria

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugarrrr, shugaaa.

Follow me on Instagram too! @lifeinmod

Pin It button on image hover